Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Unrated or unregistered games

Lots of people offer unrated and/or unregistered games.
It is OK.
Unrated games can be used for easy training: opening experimentation, etc. .
This is because usually people play unrated games more relaxed so freeing more imagination: "no rating will be changed, I can do what I want".
Unrated people are like kings - "not damaged by signs" - always "newborn", always with full undamaged dignity - always free like God - "I am not a slave of the game - I am playing now, I may not play after a moment, I may not play for a moment, I may not play for ever..."
Such freedom gives for a game more art qualities. Player can feel much more like an artist(creator, living creature) and much less like a machine(a piece of material with no moral feelings). And just imagine if we play a game with no time regulations out of Internet box...:D And let's give to this game some beautiful silence...

No comments:

Post a Comment